9. Always wear your seatbelt. You never know when there will be an Earthquake, or a Decepticon Attack, or your ride will turn into a giant robot.
8. If there is an unassuming recording device lying around, it's probably a Decepticon.
7. Megatron is always up to something.
6. Starscream is also always up to something.
5. Bumblebee is gay. (Bumblebee to Spike : And I thought you were just another pretty face!)
4. Brawn is also gay. (Bumblebee : Aw, and I wanted to try out my new boogie board! Brawn puts his hand on Bumblebee's shoulder : So did I...)
3. Never built really powerful gigantic robots that are also really stupid (i.e. the Dinobots).
2. Little Robots are better than big robots (i.e. Bumblebee, Brawn, Laserbeak, Ravage, etc.).
And the number one thing I learned from watching Transformers Season 1:
Unlike Heman, ThunderCats, Voltron, and just about all of my other favourite shows from my childhood,
Transformers DOESN'T Suck!